Due to our continued expansion, Morgans are recruiting a Receptionist to join our team.
Our receptionist will be responsible for the maintenance of a professional reception area. Smart presentation with excellent communication skills and customer focus essential. The role will include the following:
• Covering reception, answering phone calls, answering queries, and taking messages
• Greeting visitors to the office in a friendly, professional manner
• Responsible for courier deliveries and collections
• Diary management and general administration tasks
• Order and maintain stationery and office supplies
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven front of house experience in a professional environment
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems
• Confidence to manage your own workload efficiently using initiative, but also working as part of a team
• Good communications skills both written and verbal are essential
• Good organisation skills and time management
• An organised, pro-active approach
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• A bright, positive attitude with a willingness to be flexible and help when required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
The hours of work are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please apply by email, attaching a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Caroline Potter, Practice Manager, Morgans, 33 East Port, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7JE.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on the 28th of November 2017.